Business Development Officer
It is the job of the business development officer to acquire, retain, and expand new and existing customer relationships. This person will do this through their own efforts and/or supporting and working with the branch staff of Wells Federal Bank. It will involve recommending and training of staff on products and services.
Expected duties or responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Aggressive sales efforts including cold calling.
2. Prospecting businesses and individuals for opportunities.
3. Identify and profile targeted clients.
4. Cross selling of bank products and services.
5. Capable of providing superior customer service.
6. Maintain good communication with bank personnel.
7. Have an awareness of competitor's products, services, rates, etc.
8. Represent the bank in civic and community activities as appropriate.
The position will also involve support activities for the commercial loan department and as designated by the management of the Bank.
The position is a full time position based out of the Wells office of Wells Federal Bank. Full benefits also apply.
Desired qualities would include:
1. Bank experience
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills
3. Strong customer personal service skills.
4. Multi-tasking skills.
5. Organizational and presentation skills.
6. Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
7. Self motivated.
8. Positive attitude.